Last Call: 2023 Aviation Summit | REGISTRATION CLOSES ON 21 SEPTEMBER
2023 Aviation Summit
Philippine Aviation: Ready for Takeoff
27-28 September 2023
Manila Ballroom - Marriott Hotel Manila, Pasay City, Philippines
With a rising number of international and domestic travels, the tourism industry's recovery route in the Philippines has grown more optimistic. The increased demand for travel as well as the government's priority for tourism revival demonstrates the need for continued implementation of mechanisms to create a favorable environment for various stakeholders in the aviation industry. Indeed, a whole-of-society approach is needed for future-proofing aviation and achieving a sustainable future in the sector.
While global tourism continues to increase, lingering issues that hamper the aviation industry’s development are yet to be addressed. These include the pending implementation of legislative reforms as well as growing concerns about the regulation and privatization of airports, particularly in the Philippines. Modernization of airport infrastructure and upgrading air transport safety systems have been more crucial than ever following the New Year’s Day air traffic glitch at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport that shut down the Philippine airspace, leading to numerous flight cancellations affecting over 56,000 passengers.
In partnership with the Department of Transportation (DOTr), the European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ECCP) and the Asian Business Aviation Association (AsBAA) organize this year’s Aviation Summit in an effort to provide a platform to share general updates and best practices on aviation and discuss industry-wide concerns. With the theme, "Philippine Aviation: Ready for Takeoff", the Summit aims to identify actionable solutions for the country’s aviation industry.
- Food and drinks are available for attendees joining physically.
- In compliance with health and safety protocols, slots for physical attendance will be limited to fully vaccinated onsite participants only. Attendees will be required to present proof of vaccination (such as a Vax Certificate or Vaccination Card), and an accomplished health declaration form in order to enter the venue.
Slots are limited and on a first-come, first-served basis
- Day 1: 27 September 2023, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (GMT+8)
- Day 2: 28 September 2023, 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM (GMT+8)
- Venue: Pasay City, Philippines
- Virtual Platform: Zoom
- ECCP and AsBAA members (individuals): PHP 6,500 or USD 120
- Non-ECCP and AsBAA members (individuals): PHP 7,500 or USD 140
Tickets give you access to both Days 1 and 2.
PARTNER WITH US!
Interested to increase your brand visibility in this event? Talk to our team. Contact Ms. Chin Nethercott and/or Mr. Anthony Lam at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.