Vista has revolutionized and modernized the private aviation experience with a vision to ensure seamless travel with maximum efficiency.
Over the past two decades, we have invented asset-right flying solutions by giving clients access to a global fleet while paying only for the hours they need. International in every sense with an established presence in the world’s most dynamic and connected cities: 187 countries flown to, 360+ group fleet plus 2,100+ alliance jets, 6 operation hubs and over 20 offices worldwide.
The Sales Teams' are at the forefront of ensuring simplicity, reliability and excellence is in everything we do.
- Seeking and closing sales via the international broker market;
- Dealing with charter enquiries from the website or via telephone;
- Providing quotes to potential clients or their brokers and make follow-up calls as required;
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and operators;
- Acting as a liaison with customers with regards to payments, needs analysis and overall satisfaction;
- Working closely with the scheduling department to ensure aircraft empty legs are utilised;
- Negotiating on price;
- Booking trips as required, ensuring margins are made;
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Experience in private aviation charter sales;
- You will be dealing with clients from around the world, so fluency in both written and spoken English is essential;
- We’ll teach you everything you need to know about the private aviation market, but you must have 1-3 years’ experience in a sales role;
- Private aviation is a competitive market so you will be hungry for sales and passionate about maintaining outstanding levels of customer satisfaction;
- In this fast-paced environment, an entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to think on your feet will be key.